Terms of Usage
The present general terms regulate access and use of the website www.piumati.com (referred to as the “Website”) and the use of services and content included within (such as, for example: images, software, text, brands and PIUMATI logos, color combinations, structures and drawings).
Any person accessing and/or using the Website takes on attributes of “User” and accepts, from the moment of first access and/or use, the present conditions, which are applied independently from the General Terms of Sale that regulate the eventual purchase of products present in the online catalog of the Website.
Failure to accept these Conditions disallows further access or use of contents and services of the Website.
The current Conditions have been updated on the 1st of March, 2020.
SECTION 1: THE WEBSITE
Access to the Website www.piumati.com is free. The Piumati trademark and the website are managed by the company Venicecommerce Srl with legal address Fondamenta Serenella 3 – 30141Murano (Venezia), registered in the Chamber of Commerce in Venice at n. VE362252 of the Business Registry, VAT number IT 04063160271.
The User must accept the Website “as is” in the conditions in which it is presented. Venicecommerce Srl is not responsible for any damage, direct or indirect, that may follow the use of the Website. The Portal and its contents may be modified or replaced at any time without warning. Any information and/or request may be addressed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
SECTION 2: ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION
SECTION 3: USER OBLIGATIONS
The User pledges to not transmit, publish, send, share or store any information and other content which may be: – protected by copyright or revealing trade secrets; – obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, offensive, libelous, sexually explicit; – unsolicited messages, advertising, market research, mailing lists, mail or email distribution lists; – containing viruses, trojans, worms, time bombs and other elements with intent to harm, intercept or illicitly use data, information, physical and logistical structures of Venicecommerce Srl, its affiliates or third parties.
The User also agrees not to:
• register as Customer with fraudulently false or incomplete information;
- allow third parties to use their user name or password, once registered;
- delete or modify the material or other information belonging to other users or to Venicecommerce Srl;
- gather or otherwise obtain information on third parties, including email addresses, without the explicit consent of the holder;
- access to protected or unauthorized Website data and violate the system or the security measures of the Website;
- act in such a way to unreasonably or disproportionately overload physical and logistical systems of the Website, for example through flooding, spamming, mailbombing or crashing;
- use devices, software or other tools with the purpose of compromising or attempting to compromise the normal operation of the Website, as well as
- attempting to decrypher, decompile, disassemble or decode the software that makes up or constitutes part of the Website;
- use or attempt to use engines, software, tools, agents or other mechanisms (such as, for example: spiders, bots,…) which allow navigation or searching inside the website without using the internal search engines.
Eventual illicit or non-compliant conduct will be persecuted by law in the appropriate jurisdictions.
SECTION 4: COPYRIGHTS AND CONTENT OWNERSHIP
All copyrights for Website content (such as, for example, text, graphics, photos, images, user interface), as well as its selection, matching and organization, are property of Venicecommerce Srl, its affiliates or eventual third-party licensees. No statement eventually included on the site gives license or production rights on copyright belonging to Venicecommerce Srl or third parties.
The Website content is destined for the sole use of its Users and Customers of the site; unauthorized commercial use of the content is prohibited.
The User may freely display Website content, print it, copy it and save it to computer hard drive or other physical medium, taking full responsibility and exclusively for personal and private use, in accordance to current legislation on copyright protection.
All rights on trademarks, product names, commercial names, logos, packaging and design of all products or services belonging to Venicecommerce Srl, its affiliates or third parties, both in extended form and with the trademark symbol, are the exclusive property of their rightful owners, in accordance with international agreements and current legislation. All uses that may violate these rights are strictly prohibited.
SECTION 5: HYPERLINKS (LINKS)
The Website may contain hyperlinks to other websites. Venicecommerce Srl does not take any responsibility for eventual content or services offered by third parties, nor does it guarantee technical availability, reliability or lawfulness of any content and information contained in linked websites. Similarly, the eventual input of a link does not imply any type of association, fusion or participation by Venicecommerce Srl with the owners and content of linked websites.
SECTION 6: DURATION AND MODIFICATION OF THE PRESENT CONDITIONSI
Venicecommerce Srl reserves the right to modify, without warning, the present general Conditions for Access and Use. Eventual modifications will take immediate effect from the time of first posting on the Website and be valid until further modification.
SECTION 7: APPLICABLE LEGISLATION
Italian legislation is applied to all relationships between Venicecommerce Srl and the User.